Rustic Luxe™ Homescent Collection - Driftwood Linen
- Transform the bath into a relaxing retreat with soothing scents and soft candlelight. Sweet fragrances like rose, orange flower and hyacinth mingle with marine notes of sea lily and wild seagrass in this giftable collection.
- Candle Pot: 4" diameter, 4" high; 85-hour burn time
- Diffuser: 3.5" diameter, 4" high; 6 fluid ounces
- Driftwood Linen fragrance notes: wild seagrass, Italian bergamot, kaffir lime, rose, orange flower, hyacinth, sea lily, marine notes, moss, vetiver.
- Candle pot is made of colored blown glass and is filled with scented paraffin wax.
- Bottle diffuser is made of blown glass with a stamped wax seal and includes seven 8-inch wooden diffuser sticks.
- Packaged in a beautiful box, perfect for gift giving.
- Dimensions & Care
- Candle pot tunnel burns.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Remove rubber stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).