Rustic Wood Entertaining Shelves
- Premier Deal
Our shelves save space and add style to the home bar. Combine several to store and display your entire wine collection. Glasses hang upside down under our wine glass ledge to stay dust free. They’re beautifully crafted to reveal natural knots in the wood that make each piece one of a kind.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Wine glass holder holds 3 wine glasses, each with 3" diameter base
- Bottle Shelf holds up to 6 750-liter bottles
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wine Glass Shelf is made of meranti wood and iron metal with a rustic finish.
- Wine Glass Shelf backed with keyholes for mounting; includes two toggle anchors and two screws.
- Bottle Shelf is backed with a French cleat wall-bracket system for mounting, includes two toggle anchors and two screws.
- Sold individually or as a set of 2.
- Set of 2 includes one Wine Glass Shelf and one Bottle Shelf.
- Dimensions & Care
- Wine glass shelf: 24" wide x 10" deep x 6" high
- Wine Glass Holder (5): 3.5" wide x 9.5" deep
- Bottle Shelf: 24" wide x 10" deep x 4” high
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.