Rustic Wood Entertaining Shelves
Our shelves save space and add style to the home bar. Combine several to store and display your entire wine collection. Glasses hang upside down under our wine glass ledge to stay dust free. They’re beautifully crafted to reveal natural knots in the wood that make each piece one of a kind.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Wine glass holder holds 3 wine glasses, each with 3" diameter base
- Bottle Shelf holds up to 6 750-liter bottles
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wine Glass Shelf is made of meranti wood and iron metal with a rustic finish.
- Wine Glass Shelf backed with keyholes for mounting; includes two toggle anchors and two screws.
- Bottle Shelf is backed with a French cleat wall-bracket system for mounting, includes two toggle anchors and two screws.
- Sold individually or as a set of 2.
- Set of 2 includes one Wine Glass Shelf and one Bottle Shelf.
- Dimensions & Care
- Wine glass shelf: 24" wide x 10" deep x 6" high
- Wine Glass Holder (5): 3.5" wide x 9.5" deep
- Bottle Shelf: 24" wide x 10" deep x 4” high
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.