Rustic Ultimate Bar - Small
With a more compact silhouette, this Rustic Ultimate Bar is ideal for smaller spaces. It’s solidly built with all the details a bartender loves, including a beautiful Carrara marble top.
- 52" wide x 28" deep x 42" high
- Beautifully crafted of solid wood and veneers.
- The Carrara marble top is surrounded on three sides with a wooden armrest.
- The iron foot rail encourages guests to relax by the bar.
- Configured with a breadboard, a storage drawer, an open cabinet and an enclosed cabinet.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive multistep finishes for exceptional depth of color.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rustic Mahogany finish is framed in solid poplar; panels are MDF with poplar veneers; drawer box and glides are poplar.
- Rustic Pine finish is framed in solid pine; panels are MDF with pine veneers; drawer box is pine; glides are poplar.
- Carrara marble top is framed on three sides with an armrest.
- Deep drawer and adjustable shelves provide generous storage with numerous options for configuring the cabinets to your needs.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 52" wide x 28" deep x 42" high
- Marble Top: 44" wide x 16" deep x 0.5" thick
- Foot Rail: 44" long x 3" deep x 3.5" high
- Breadboard: 15" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (1): 15.5" wide x 11.25" deep x 4" high
- Open Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelf): 18.25" wide x 17" deep x 26" high
- Open Cabinet Adjustable Shelf (1): 19.5" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" thick
- Enclosed Cabinet Interior, (without adjustable shelf): 27.5" wide x 17" deep x 27.5" high
- Enclosed Cabinet Adjustable Shelf: 25.5" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Door (1): 17" wide x 28" high x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 10 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 20 pounds
- Weight: 198 pounds
- Use coasters under drinks.
- Wipe spills immediately to avoid staining marble and wood.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Wipe wood periodically with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft cloth using a mild liquid detergent and warm water.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Rustic Mahogany stain Wood Swatch
Rustic Mahogany Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping