Rustic Ultimate Bar - Small
With a more compact silhouette, this Rustic Ultimate Bar is ideal for smaller spaces. It’s solidly built with all the details a bartender loves, including a beautiful Carrara marble top.
- 52" wide x 28" deep x 42" high
- Beautifully crafted of solid wood and veneers.
- The Carrara marble top is surrounded on three sides with a wooden armrest.
- The iron foot rail encourages guests to relax by the bar.
- Configured with a breadboard, a storage drawer, an open cabinet and an enclosed cabinet.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive multistep finishes for exceptional depth of color.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rustic Mahogany finish is framed in solid poplar; panels are MDF with poplar veneers; drawer box and glides are poplar.
- Rustic Pine finish is framed in solid pine; panels are MDF with pine veneers; drawer box is pine; glides are poplar.
- Carrara marble top is framed on three sides with an armrest.
- Deep drawer and adjustable shelves provide generous storage with numerous options for configuring the cabinets to your needs.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 52" wide x 28" deep x 42" high
- Marble Top: 44" wide x 16" deep x 0.5" thick
- Foot Rail: 44" long x 3" deep x 3.5" high
- Breadboard: 15" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (1): 15.5" wide x 11.25" deep x 4" high
- Open Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelf): 18.25" wide x 17" deep x 26" high
- Open Cabinet Adjustable Shelf (1): 19.5" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" thick
- Enclosed Cabinet Interior, (without adjustable shelf): 27.5" wide x 17" deep x 27.5" high
- Enclosed Cabinet Adjustable Shelf: 25.5" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Door (1): 17" wide x 28" high x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 10 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 20 pounds
- Weight: 198 pounds
- Use coasters under drinks.
- Wipe spills immediately to avoid staining marble and wood.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Wipe wood periodically with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft cloth using a mild liquid detergent and warm water.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Rustic Mahogany stain Wood Swatch
Rustic Mahogany Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping