Ryden Chair Slipcover Only
Our graceful camelback chair, with its arched design, provides an exceptionally comfortable seat for a desk or dressing table.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Slipcover is removable and machine washable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 25" wide x 25" deep x 39" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 25.5" deep x 39.5" high
- Seat Height: 19.5" high (floor to top of seat)
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Overall: 20.5" wide at front of seat/17.5" wide at back of seat/18.5" wide at top of seatback
- 38.5" overall height at back of chair/23.5" high from seat to top of back/Seat: 3.5" high
- Skirt height: 14" to bottom of seat
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth, blot to remove excess water. Air dry.
- Dust and vacuum regularly. As with all fabrics, avoid direct heat and sunlight for extended periods of time.
REPLACEMENT CUSHIONS AND SLIPCOVERS
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
Made To Order: 8-10 Weeks
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store - FREE.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.