Ryden Chair & Slipcover
Our graceful camelback chair, with its arched design, provides an exceptionally comfortable seat for a desk or dressing table.
- 20.5" x 25.5" x 39.5" h
- The hardwood frame is thickly cushioned and wrapped in muslin.
- The removable slipcover is piped, and the skirt covers espresso-stained hardwood legs.
- Features a polystyrene-filled insert that’s covered in textural, natural-colored cotton twill.
- Catalog / Internet Only
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 25.5" deep x 39.5" high
- Seat Height: 19.5" high (floor to top of seat)
- Overall: 20.5" wide at front of seat/17.5" wide at back of seat/18.5" wide at top of seatback
- 38.5" overall height at back of chair/23.5" high from seat to top of back/Seat: 3.5" high
- Skirt height: 14" to bottom of seat
Composition & Construction
- Solid rubber-wood frame with Espresso-stain finish. Foam upholstered seat and back are wrapped in cotton muslin.
Fabric Composition & Care
- Organic Cotton Twill, Organic Cotton Basketweave: Made with 100% organic cotton fibers
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth, blot to remove excess water. Air dry.
- Dust and vacuum regularly. As with all fabrics, avoid direct heat and sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Organic Cotton Twill: Machine wash warm, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, warm iron as needed.
- Organic Cotton Basketweave: Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed. May be dry-cleaned.
Slipcovered Furniture Care
- Shipping Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Please Select Fabric: Linen
- Brushed Cotton
- Performance Everydaysuede
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Brushed Canvas
- Textured Linen
- Vintage Velvet
- Performance Tweed
- Recycled Cotton
- Textured Linen Cotton