Ryden Chair & Slipcover
Our graceful camelback chair, with its arched design, provides an exceptionally comfortable seat for a desk or dressing table.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Slipcover is removable and machine washable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 25" wide x 25" deep x 39" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 25.5" deep x 39.5" high
- Seat Height: 19.5" high (floor to top of seat)
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Overall: 20.5" wide at front of seat/17.5" wide at back of seat/18.5" wide at top of seatback
- 38.5" overall height at back of chair/23.5" high from seat to top of back/Seat: 3.5" high
- Skirt height: 14" to bottom of seat
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth, blot to remove excess water. Air dry.
- Dust and vacuum regularly. As with all fabrics, avoid direct heat and sunlight for extended periods of time.
REPLACEMENT CUSHIONS AND SLIPCOVERS
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).