Ryden Chair & Slipcover
- Monogramming Available
Our graceful camelback chair, with its arched design, provides an exceptionally comfortable seat for a desk or dressing table.
- 21" x 25.5" x 39" h
- The hardwood frame is thickly cushioned and wrapped in muslin.
- The removable slipcover is piped, and the skirt covers espresso-stained hardwood legs.
- Features a polystyrene-filled insert that’s covered in textural, natural-colored cotton twill.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge on white twill only.
- Monogram will be centered on the backrest section of the slipcover.
- Catalog / Internet Only
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 21" wide x 25.5" deep x 39" high
- Seat Height: 19.5" high (floor to top of seat)
- Overall: 20.5" wide at front of seat/17.5" wide at back of seat/18.5" wide at top of seatback
- 38.5" overall height at back of chair/23.5" high from seat to top of back/Seat: 3.5" high
- Skirt height: 14" to bottom of seat
Composition & Construction
- Solid rubber-wood frame with Espresso-stain finish. Foam upholstered seat and back are wrapped in cotton muslin.
Fabric Composition & Care
- Organic Cotton Twill, Organic Cotton Basketweave: Made with 100% organic cotton fibers
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth, blot to remove excess water. Air dry.
- Dust and vacuum regularly. As with all fabrics, avoid direct heat and sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Organic Cotton Twill: Machine wash warm, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, warm iron as needed.
- Organic Cotton Basketweave: Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed. May be dry-cleaned.
Slipcovered Furniture Care
- Shipping Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).