Ryden Chair & Slipcover
Our graceful camelback chair, with its arched design, provides an exceptionally comfortable seat for a desk or dressing table.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Slipcover is removable and machine washable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 25" wide x 25" deep x 39" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 25.5" deep x 39.5" high
- Seat Height: 19.5" high (floor to top of seat)
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Overall: 20.5" wide at front of seat/17.5" wide at back of seat/18.5" wide at top of seatback
- 38.5" overall height at back of chair/23.5" high from seat to top of back/Seat: 3.5" high
- Skirt height: 14" to bottom of seat
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth, blot to remove excess water. Air dry.
- Dust and vacuum regularly. As with all fabrics, avoid direct heat and sunlight for extended periods of time.
REPLACEMENT CUSHIONS AND SLIPCOVERS
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.