Ryland Drop Leaf Kitchen Table
Our drop-leaf table is a great choice for a busy kitchen because its leaves can be raised at mealtimes, then lowered to save space and improve traffic flow. It features a smooth work surface, and an open shelf and two built-in drawers for convenient storage.
- 60" l x 22.5" w x 30" h (unextended); seats 2
- 60" l x 46.5" w x 30" h (extended); seats 6
- Table is crafted of solid mahogany.
- Features one shelf and one drawer.
- Includes two drop-down leaves.
- Silver steel-plated hardware.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid mahogany and veneers layered over MDF.
- Sturdily constructed with a wood frame and tongue-and-groove joinery used to attach wood lipping to MDF panel.
- English dovetail drawer glides smoothly on steel-plated drawer glides.
- Unextended Overall : 60" l x 22.5" w x 30" h
- Extended Overall (1 leaf): 60" l x 34.5" w x 30" h
- Extended Overall (2 leaves): 60" l x 46.5" w x 30" h
- Leaf (2): 60" l x 12" w x 1" thick
- Apron: 3.5" thick
- Overhang (at sides): 12" for extended table
- Overhang (at head): 10"
- Drawer Interior: 27.5" w x 16.5" d x 4" h
- Shelf Space: 34.5" w x 15.25" d x 10" h
- Clearance Below Shelf: 6.75"
- Legs: 2.75" sq x 29" h
- Distance Between Legs: 34.5" at sides; 15.25" at head
- Weight: 131 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).