Sabine Spindle Armchair
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
The spool chair is a design classic that’s striking to view from every angle. Like the Arts & Crafts originals, our version is crafted from solid hardwood with an ebonized finish that’s edge rubbed to reveal hints of contrasting walnut on each turning.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free ottoman for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame with double-dowel joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28.75" wide x 34.5" deep x 37.25" high
- Seat Depth (inside seating): 24" deep
- Diagonal Depth: 34.5"
- Front Legs (nonremovable): 2.5" diameter, 12" high
- Back Legs (nonremovable): 2" square, 12.5" high
- Weight: 39 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
REPLACEMENT CUSHIONS & SLIPCOVERS
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.