Sadie Bird Organic Duvet Cover & Sham
Pure organic cotton is the perfect canvas for this painterly scene, which shows vibrant songbirds announcing the arrival of spring.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Made of 100% organic cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- 200-thread count.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place; sham features an envelope closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 88" wide x 892" long
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 92" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- Flange: 2" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash warm.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.