Sadie Ladderback Side Chair
This chair merges the best elements of two popular dining chair styles – antique Shaker and a mid-century modern reinterpretation of it. The contrasting seat is crafted of twisted banana leaf woven in a conventional pattern, true to the Shaker tradition.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame and legs are crafted of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Seagrass seat is woven in traditional rush pattern.
- Sturdily constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Round posts and legs have tapered and beveled ends.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Five-slat ladderback.
- Multistep finish is stained and sealed with a protective water-based lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made in Vietnam
- Fully assembled.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 23.5" deep x 43" high
- Seat: 17" wide x 16.5" deep
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Backrest: 16.75" wide x 26" high
- Distance Between Legs: 16.5" side to side (front), 15" side to side (back); 18" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 13.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.