Sadie Ladderback Side Chair
This chair merges the best elements of two popular dining chair styles – antique Shaker and a mid-century modern reinterpretation of it. The contrasting seat is crafted of twisted banana leaf woven in a conventional pattern, true to the Shaker tradition.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame and legs are crafted of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Seagrass seat is woven in traditional rush pattern.
- Sturdily constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Round posts and legs have tapered and beveled ends.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Five-slat ladderback.
- Multistep finish is stained and sealed with a protective water-based lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made in Vietnam
- Fully assembled.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 23.5" deep x 43" high
- Seat: 17" wide x 16.5" deep
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Backrest: 16.75" wide x 26" high
- Distance Between Legs: 16.5" side to side (front), 15" side to side (back); 18" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 13.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).