Salem Rocking Chair
Decorate the porch or patio with the distinctive style of our British Colonial outdoor furniture. Made for relaxing on lazy summer days, our handcrafted chair features scroll arms, spindle-turned front legs and a multilayer, weather-resistant finish that’s lightly distressed for an antique look.
- 24" w x 35" d x 45" h
- Handcrafted of FSC-certified kiln-dried mahogany.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Finish is gently distressed.
- Add a universal seat cushion (sold separately) with a water-repellent polyester canvas or Sunbrella® cover to the chair.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Some assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 35" deep x 45" high
- Seat: 18" wide (front), 19" wide (back) x 19" deep
- Seat Height: 16.5"
- Arm: 21" long
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 20"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 24 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).