Salem Rocking Chair
Decorate the porch or patio with the distinctive style of our British Colonial outdoor furniture. Made for relaxing on lazy summer days, our handcrafted chair features scroll arms, spindle-turned front legs and a multilayer, weather-resistant finish that’s lightly distressed for an antique look.
- 24" w x 35" d x 45" h
- Handcrafted of FSC-certified kiln-dried mahogany.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Finish is gently distressed.
- Add a universal seat cushion (sold separately) with a water-repellent polyester canvas or Sunbrella® cover to the chair.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Some assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 35" deep x 45" high
- Seat: 18" wide (front), 19" wide (back) x 19" deep
- Seat Height: 16.5"
- Arm: 21" long
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 20"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 24 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.