Salem Rocking Chair
Decorate the porch or patio with the distinctive style of our British Colonial outdoor furniture. Made for relaxing on lazy summer days, our handcrafted chair features scroll arms, spindle-turned front legs and a multilayer, weather-resistant finish that’s lightly distressed for an antique look.
- 24" w x 35" d x 45" h
- Handcrafted of FSC-certified kiln-dried mahogany.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Finish is gently distressed.
- Add a universal seat cushion (sold separately) with a water-repellent polyester canvas or Sunbrella® cover to the chair.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Some assembly required.
Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 35" deep x 45" high
- Seat: 18" wide (front), 19" wide (back) x 19" deep
- Seat Height: 16.5"
- Arm: 21" long
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 20"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 24 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
Salem Rocking Chair
|Salem Wood Rocking Chair, Black||$437 Special $349||$0|
|Salem Wood Rocking Chair, White||$437 Special $349||$0|