Bring order to busy entryways with a well-designed system that’s expertly constructed for years of everyday use. It’s built with spacious cubbies that provide stylish storage for shoes, magazines and athletic gear.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from poplar wood, MDF and mahogany veneer (Mahogany finish), poplar wood and MDF (Black and Cream finish) or pine wood and pine veneers (Rustic Pine finish).
- Finished on all sides using a multistep process that includes hand-applied edge-distressing and highlights the grain of the birch veneer.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features 3 cubbies for storage and matching Samantha Baskets (sold separately) and a bench top for seating.
- Baskets and cushions sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Assembly required. Hardware and instructions included. It is recommended that the shelf be stud-mounted for stability.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50'' wide x 17'' deep x 20'' high
- Seat Interior: 48.5" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Cubby Interior (3): 16" wide x 15" deep x 13'' high
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 73 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).