Samantha Bench & Shelf
Bring order to busy entryways with a well-designed system that’s expertly constructed for years of everyday use. Besides offering handsome storage, the bench provides a comfy spot to sit and relax, and the shelf makes a great display space for decorative objects.
- Bench has cubbies for shoes, sports gear and more.
- Shelf compartments and hooks provide easy, convenient storage.
- Edge-distressed finish for vintage appeal.
- See available wood and hardware finishes below.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from poplar wood, MDF and mahogany veneer (Mahogany finish), poplar wood & MDF (Black and Cream finish) or pine wood and pine veneers (Rustic Pine finish).
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Wall-mounted shelf has cubbies and hooks; features our Simple Mount hardware (we recommend that the shelf hardware be stud mounted for stability).
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Pair with our Samantha Baskets (sold separately) for concealed storage.
- Simple assembly; hardware and instructions included.
- Overall: 50" wide x 11.5" deep x 17" high
- Top: 50" wide x 11.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Cubby Interior (3): 15.5" wide x 8.5" deep x 8" high
- Number of silver hooks: 3
- Weight: 54 pounds
- Overall: 50" wide x 17" deep x 20" high
- Seat Interior: 48.5" wide x 16" deep x 1" high
- Cubby Interior (3): 16" wide x 15" deep x 14" high
- Weight: 73 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).