Santos Jewelry Storage
Using the Spanish word for saint in its name, Santo art is a traditional Mexican genre of religious art influenced by Spanish baroque sculpture. Our jewelry storage is created in the same spirit of that distinctive artwork, with detailed floral carvings on the lids of the boxes and at the top and base of the jewelry stand.
- Small Box: 4.5" wide x 3.5" deep x 2" high
- Large Box: 6" wide x 5.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Jewelry Stand: 10.5" wide x 8" deep x 3" high
- Ring Stand: 5" wide x 1" deep x 8" high
- Made of stamped zinc alloy with an antique-silver-plated finish.
- Black felt interior.
- Monogramming is available for an additional charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).