Savannah Slipcovered Armchair
- Online Only
Every master suite deserves a comfortable chair for reading and relaxing. Our plush Savannah Armchair has turned front legs fitted with casters, allowing you to roll it anywhere.
- 38" wide x 37" deep x 37" high
- Generously cushioned arms and back.
- Deeply padded seat cushion; extra-thick foam core.
- Hardwood legs are finished by hand; front legs are fitted with casters.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- This is a special-order item and ships directly from the manufacturer. To view our order and return policy, click on the Shipping Info tab above.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Crafted in the USA.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Generously padded with a thick layer of cushioning on the arms and back.
- Seat cushion has a deep, highly resilient foam core, wrapped in lofty batting.
- Turned hardwood front legs and straight hardwood back legs are finished by hand with our exclusive mahogany stain; front legs are fitted with casters.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame is reinforced with double doweling and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Heavy-gauge sinuous steel springs provide exceptional support.
- Slipcovers are available in multiple beautiful, soft and durable fabric options, and remove easily for cleaning.
- Expertly built by master craftsmen in America.
- Overall: 38" wide x 37" deep x 37" high
- Seat: 21" wide x 22" deep x 21" high
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Arms: 9" wide x 25.5" high
- Legs (removable): 6" high
- No assembly required.
Care & Composition
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
View the composition and care of each of our upholstery fabrics
Assembly & Installation
View complete Slipcover Installation Instructions
Replacement Cushions & Slipcovers
When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).