Savannah Armchair & Slipcover Set
Every master suite deserves a comfortable chair for reading and relaxing. Our plush Savannah Armchair has turned front legs fitted with casters, allowing you to roll it anywhere.
- 38" wide x 37" deep x 37" high
- Generously cushioned arms and back.
- Deeply padded seat cushion; extra-thick foam core.
- Hardwood legs are finished by hand; front legs are fitted with casters.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- This is a special-order item and ships directly from the manufacturer. To view our order and return policy, click on the Shipping Info tab above.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Crafted in the USA.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Generously padded with a thick layer of cushioning on the arms and back.
- Seat cushion has a deep, highly resilient foam core, wrapped in lofty batting.
- Turned hardwood front legs and straight hardwood back legs are finished by hand with our exclusive mahogany stain; front legs are fitted with casters.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame is reinforced with double doweling and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Heavy-gauge sinuous steel springs provide exceptional support.
- Slipcovers are available in multiple beautiful, soft and durable fabric options, and remove easily for cleaning.
- Expertly built by master craftsmen in America.
- Overall: 38" wide x 37" deep x 37" high
- Seat: 21" wide x 22" deep x 21" high
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Arms: 9" wide x 25.5" high
- Legs (removable): 6" high
- No assembly required.
Care & Composition
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
View the composition and care of each of our upholstery fabrics
Assembly & Installation
View complete Slipcover Installation Instructions
Replacement Cushions & Slipcovers
When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).