Savannah Daybed with Trundle
Embellished with open scrollwork and cast finials, our Savannah Daybed imparts welcome spaciousness and displays bedding beautifully.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Constructed of iron tubing and bars to create a lighter version of the traditional iron daybed.
- Finials and decorative joints are crafted of solid aluminum.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Platform foundation is designed for use without a box spring.
- Optional trundle rolls out on casters to create an additional sleep space for guests.
- Hand-applied or hand-rubbed antique finish for the look of an heirloom.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Daybed: 80" wide x 42.5" deep x 46" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Daybed Overall: 80" wide x 42" deep x 43" high
- Finials: 2" diameter, 2" high
- Clearance Under Mattress: 15.5"
- Clearance Below Side and Front Rails: 10.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 76" Side to Side, 37" Front to Back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
- Fits standard twin mattress.
- Trundle Overall (Open): 72" wide x 38.5" deep x 15.5" high
- Overall (Closed): 72" wide x 38.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Fits a trundle mattress or twin mattress up to 5" thick.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).