Sawhorse Console Table
At a country flea market, we spotted a woodworker’s table supported by two sawhorses. We replicated its design in this console, which functions as an entry table, media console or oversized desk. Details such as a planked top and metal bracing give it authentic character.
- 84" wide x 17.5" deep x 30" high
- Top rests on two sawhorse legs.
- Country pine finish.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made from solid laminated pine.
- Overall: 84" wide x 17.5" deep x 30" high
- Top: 84" wide x 17.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Clearance Under Top: 29"
- Individual Sawhorse (open): 19.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 29" high
- Individual Sawhorse (closed): 2" wide x 17.5" deep x 29" high
- Distance Between Sawhorses (measured along the floor between the feet when assembled): 37.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 410 pounds
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).