Sawyer Extending Dining Table
Patterned after the beautifully crafted pieces found in Amish country, this table is set on a bracketed trestle base that’s joined with real through-tenons. A breadboard design seamlessly accommodates the table’s two drop-in leaves, extending the table’s length for large gatherings. Crafted from hardwood with richly grained pecan veneers, the table is finished by hand in our exclusive Signature Whisky, with highs and lows that heighten the wood’s tonal variations. Traces of burnished black are visible along the edges.
- 91" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Extends to 118.5" long; seats up to 10
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Hand-applied Signature Whiskey finish.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built of sungkai wood, particle board and pecan veneers.
- Overall: 91" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Overall Extended: 118.5" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 14" long x 40" wide x 2" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 28"
- Distance Between Legs: 60" at sides
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 175 pounds
Also in this Collection
Signature Whisky finish Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping