Saxton Low Bar Suite
- Delivery Discount
- In-Home Delivery
Designed in the tradition of fine custom cabinetry, our modular Saxton Collection lets you create an entertaining bar that’s tailored to your space and needs. This piece is ideal for the wine collector, with ample room for bottles behind its glass doors.
- 91.5" w x 20" d x 41.5" h
- Crafted of mahogany solids and veneers.
- Features two drawers and removable wine cubbies.
- All glass is tempered for safety.
- Magnets keep doors open and closed.
- Suite includes one double wine base and two single wine bases.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Base is framed in solid laminated mahogany with mahogany veneers; the shelves, side and back panels are MDF with mahogany veneers.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
Low Bar Suite
- Overall: 91.5" w x 20" d x 41.5" h
Single Wine Base
- Overall: 24" w x 20" d x 41.5" h
- Top: 24" w x 20" d x 0.75" thick
- Door: 21" w x 38" h
- Drawer Interior: 17" w x 14.5" d x 4.5" h
- Wine Cubby Interior (12): 5" sq x 14" d
- Weight: 91 lb
Double Wine Base
- Overall: 43.5" w x 20" d x 41.5" h
- Top: 43.5" w x 20" d x 0.75" thick
- Door (2): 20" w x 38" h
- Drawer Interior (2): 16" w x 14.5" d x 4.5" h
- Wine Cubby Interior (48): 5" sq x 14" d
- Weight: 131 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).