Saybrook All-Weather Wicker Console Table
For lively parties or intimate gatherings, our Saybrook Console provides a spacious hub for hors d’oeuvres, drinks or alfresco dining dishes. It’s handwoven in a thick basket weave from a superdurable synthetic that replicates the beauty of natural wicker, and features an arched apron and egg-shaped feet. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 48" wide x 16" deep x 30.5" high
- Crafted with an aluminum frame.
- Handwoven resin is stained in Faded Pecan.
- Features a tempered-glass top, and an open shelf for barware and plates.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Aluminum frame is welded for structural integrity.
- Glass top is tempered for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Overall: 48" wide x 16" deep x 30.5" high
- Glass Top: 44" wide x 12.5" deep x 0.25" thick
- Apron: 2" high
- Shelf: 45.5" wide x 13" deep
- Shelf Interior: 42" wide x 11" deep
- Clearance Above Shelf: 17"
- Clearance Under Shelf: 6.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 41.5" side to side; 11" front to back
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).