Saybrook All-Weather Wicker Coffee Table
- Get into the spirit of summer with our maintenance-free Saybrook Collection. Patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, our coffee table features an open shelf, wrapped feet and a rolled rim that’s outlined with braiding. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 44" wide x 24" deep x 19" high
- Crafted from a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is impervious to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Tempered-glass top included.
- Click here for a printable overview of the Saybrook collection.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Synthetic fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 44" wide x 24" deep x 19" high
- Top: 44" wide x 24" deep x 6" high
- Glass Top: 40" wide x 20" deep x 0.2" thick
- Apron: 3" high
- Shelf: 41" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Piece: 6"
- Distance Between Legs: 43" side to side; 23" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 100 pounds
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).