Patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, our glass-topped dining table is handwoven with gracefully curved legs, wrapped feet and a rolled rim that’s outlined with braiding. Click to read an article on .
- 74" long x 40" wide x 30" high; seats up to 6
- Features tempered-glass top with an umbrella hole.
- Crafted from a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is impervious to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Seats eight people comfortably.
- View our .
- Read more on our blog about the inspiration behind this product.