Saybrook All-Weather Wicker Round Fixed Bistro Table
Patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, our glass-topped bistro table features gracefully curved legs, wrapped feet and a rolled rim that’s outlined with braiding. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 36" diam, 30.5" h; seats up to 4
- Frame crafted of welded aluminum and handwoven resin.
- Crafted from a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is impervious to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Features tempered-glass top with an umbrella hole.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Read more on our blog about the inspiration behind this product.
- 36" diam, 30.5" h; seats up to 4
- Dimensions & Care
- Aluminum frame is welded for structural integrity.
- Glass top is tempered for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Overall: 36" diam, 30.5" h
- Glass Top: 31" diam, 0.25" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2" diam
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 12.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 17.5" on all sides
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Weight: 35 lb
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Saybrook All-Weather Wicker Dining Armchair
Dining Chair With Cushion
- Limited Availability