Patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, our glass-topped bistro table features gracefully curved legs, wrapped feet and a rolled rim that’s outlined with braiding. Click to read an article on .
- 36" diameter, 30.5" high; seats up to 4
- Frame crafted of welded aluminum and handwoven resin.
- Crafted from a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is impervious to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Features tempered-glass top with an umbrella hole.
- Seats four comfortably.
- View our .
- Read more on our blog about the inspiration behind this product.