Saybrook All-Weather Wicker Side Table
Patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, our glass-topped side table features an open shelf, wrapped feet and a rolled rim that’s outlined with braiding. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 22" sq, 19" h
- Crafted from a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is impervious to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- The table has an inset tempered-glass top that is easy to wipe clean.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Read more on our blog about the inspiration behind this product.
- Dimensions & Care
- Synthetic fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 22" sq, 19" h
- Top: 22" sq
- Glass Top: 17.5" sq, 0.25" thick
- Apron: 2" h
- Shelf: 16" sq, 1.5" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8"
- Clearance Under Table: 6"
- Distance Between Legs:16.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 20 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity (table): 100 lb
- Weight: 13 lb
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.