Saybrook All-Weather Wicker Side Table
Patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, our glass-topped side table features an open shelf, wrapped feet and a rolled rim that’s outlined with braiding. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 22" sq, 19" h
- Crafted from a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is impervious to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- The table has an inset tempered-glass top that is easy to wipe clean.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Read more on our blog about the inspiration behind this product.
- Dimensions & Care
- Synthetic fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 22" sq, 19" h
- Top: 22" sq
- Glass Top: 17.5" sq, 0.25" thick
- Apron: 2" h
- Shelf: 16" sq, 1.5" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8"
- Clearance Under Table: 6"
- Distance Between Legs:16.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 20 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity (table): 100 lb
- Weight: 13 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.