Saybrook All-Weather Wicker Sofa
Get into the spirit of summer with our maintenance-free Saybrook Collection. Our sofa’s gracious profile is distinguished by its high back, wrapped feet and paddle arms, patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, where the pace of life slows during summer’s steamy months. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 78" wide x 37" deep x 36" high
- Crafted from a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is impervious to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Includes three quick-drying seat cushions and three back cushions; each comes with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items which receive delivery in 2-3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Click here for a printable overview of the Saybrook collection.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Read more on our blog about the inspiration behind this product.
- Dimensions & Care
- Synthetic fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Ring-spun polyester cushion covers remove for machine washing.
- Overall: 78" wide x 37" deep x 36" high
- Seat: 66" wide (at front), 66" wide (at back) x 26" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 12.5"
- Seat Cushion (3): 22" wide x 26" deep x 4" thick
- Back Cushion (3): 25" wide x 26.5" high
- Arm Height: 22"
- Clearance Under Piece: 4"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 700 pounds
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).