Schott Zwiesel Stemware, Set of 6
- Monogramming Available
Enjoy your favorite wines for years to come in our beautiful Schott Zwiesel Stemware, specially designed to resist breakage.
- Made of Tritan® crystal.
- Set of 6 champagne flutes, red wine glasses, Bordeaux glasses, Burgundy glasses or white wine glasses (shown left to right).
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the side of each glass.
- Watch a video to learn more: Flute, Red, Bordeaux, Burgundy, White.
- Watch a video about the beauty and durability of our Schott Zweisel stemware.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of Schott Zwiesel Tritan® crystal, an advanced type of pure, hard glass that’s rigorously tested for incredible resiliency to chipping, breakage and dishwasher use.
- Made in Germany.
- White Wine: 3.5" diameter, 9" high; 14 fluid ounces
- Burgundy: 5" diameter, 9.5" high; 27.5 fluid ounces
- Red Wine: 3.5" diameter, 9.5" high; 18.5 fluid ounces
- Flute: 3" diameter, 9.5" high; 7 fluid ounces
- Bordeaux: 4" diameter, 10" high; 22 fluid ounces
- Shipping Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Sparkling Flute, Set of 6
Monogram this item