Seagrass Roll Arm 5-Piece Sectional
Incredibly durable, renewable, and rich in tonal variation, seagrass and abaca are both ideal for relaxed living spaces such as covered porches, patios and sunrooms. We’ve hand woven it over hardwood frames to create furniture with the same high quality construction as our upholstered pieces.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Kiln-dried solid hardwood frame is reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Cushion has a 100% cotton twill cover with polyfoam fill.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Havana Dark is woven of abaca; Honey is woven of seagrass.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The Seagrass 5-Piece Sectional includes three corner chairs and two armless chairs.
- Color variations are inherent in the natural plant fibers used in our seagrass collection. The result may be differences in color tone from that shown.
- Each section comes with a seat cushion and two scatterback pillows; additional scatterback pillows sold separately.
- Cotton twill cushion covers zip off for machine washing.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required to connect sectional components.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 99.5'' wide x 99.5" deep x 35" high
- Overall: 36'' wide x 36" deep x 35" high
- Chair: 36" wide x 36" deep x 29.5" high
- Seat Height (without cushion): 14''
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Overall: 27.5'' wide x 36'' deep x 35'' high
- Chair: 27.5" wide x 36" deep x 29.5" high
- Seat height (without cushion): 14"
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Seat Cushion: 3.5'' high
- Scatterback Pillow (2): 21" wide x 6" deep x 21'' high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
REPLACEMENT CUSHIONS & SLIPCOVERS
When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).