Seagrass Side Chair
Incredibly durable, renewable, and rich in tonal variation, seagrass and abaca bring relaxed style to the dining room.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Features a comfortable, reinforced foam-padded seat.
- Honey has honey-stained legs and is woven of seagrass.
- Havana Dark has mahogany-stained legs and is woven of abaca.
- Solidly constructed with a beech frame and handwoven natural fiber over a spring-reinforced seat and backrest.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Color variations are inherent in the natural plant fibers used in our seagrass collection. The result may be differences in color tone from that shown.
- Sealed with two coats of clear lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Seat Height: 18" high
- Seat: 19" (front) x 17" (back) x 17.50" deep
- Distance between legs(at head):15.25"
- Distance between legs(at sides): 19.25"
- Clearance from floor to underneath skirt: 13"
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 19 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).