Seagrass Daybed with Trundle
The classic arched seagrass headboard is adapted for the guest room with our daybed. A Bali-style weave highlights the durable natural fiber’s variegated colors and texture. The bed’s trundle is an inviting spot to accommodate overnight guests.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame and legs.
- Kiln-drying ensures strength and stability.
- Construction features include dowel joinery, hook-and-slot rail attachments, and slat-roll mattress support.
- Covered with handwoven natural fiber and sealed with two coats of clear lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Honey finish has honey-stained legs and is woven of seagrass.
- Havana Dark finish has mahogany-stained legs and is woven of abaca
- Daybed is designed for use without a box spring.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Trundle rolls out on casters to create an additional sleep space for guests.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Daybed: 83" wide x 45.75" deep x 33.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 83" wide x 45.75" deep x 33.5" high
- Interior: 75" wide x 39" deep
- Floor To Top Of Slat Roll: 13.25"
- Clearance Under Daybed: 2"
- Clearance For Trundle: 75" wide x 38" deep x 10" high
- Distance Between Legs: 75" side to side, 39" front to back
- Accommodates standard twin-sized mattress.
- Overall: 72" wide x 38.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Accommodates a trundle mattress or twin-sized mattress up to 5" thick.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.