Seagrass Daybed with Trundle
The classic arched seagrass headboard is adapted for the guest room with our daybed. A Bali-style weave highlights the durable natural fiber’s variegated colors and texture. The bed’s trundle is an inviting spot to accommodate overnight guests.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame and legs.
- Kiln-drying ensures strength and stability.
- Construction features include dowel joinery, hook-and-slot rail attachments, and slat-roll mattress support.
- Covered with handwoven natural fiber and sealed with two coats of clear lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Honey finish has honey-stained legs and is woven of seagrass.
- Havana Dark finish has mahogany-stained legs and is woven of abaca
- Daybed is designed for use without a box spring.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Trundle rolls out on casters to create an additional sleep space for guests.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Daybed: 83" wide x 45.75" deep x 33.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 83" wide x 45.75" deep x 33.5" high
- Interior: 75" wide x 39" deep
- Floor To Top Of Slat Roll: 13.25"
- Clearance Under Daybed: 2"
- Clearance For Trundle: 75" wide x 38" deep x 10" high
- Distance Between Legs: 75" side to side, 39" front to back
- Accommodates standard twin-sized mattress.
- Overall: 72" wide x 38.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Accommodates a trundle mattress or twin-sized mattress up to 5" thick.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).