Incredibly durable, renewable, and rich in tonal variation, seagrass and abaca are both ideal for relaxed living spaces such as covered porches, patios and sunrooms. We’ve hand woven it over wood frames to create furniture with the same high quality construction as our upholstered pieces.
- 22.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 13" high
- Color variations are inherent in the natural plant fibers used in our seagrass collection. The result may be differences in color tone from that shown.
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame is reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Durable, synthetic webbing provides exceptional support.
- Cotton-twill cushion cover zips off for machine washing.
- Havana Dark is woven of abaca; Honey is woven of seagrass.
- Sealed with two coats of clear lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is Gmelina.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 13" high
- Ottoman: 28" square x 14" high
- Leg: 2.5" wide x 2.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Clearance From Floor: 5" high