Seagrass Wingback Ottoman
Incredibly durable, renewable, and rich in tonal variation, seagrass and abaca are both ideal for relaxed living spaces such as covered porches, patios and sunrooms. We’ve hand woven it over wood frames to create furniture with the same high quality construction as our upholstered pieces.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame is reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Durable, synthetic webbing provides exceptional support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Cotton-twill cushion cover zips off for machine washing.
- Havana Dark is woven of abaca; Honey is woven of seagrass.
- Sealed with two coats of clear lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Color variations are inherent in the natural plant fibers used in our seagrass collection. The result may be differences in color tone from that shown.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 13" high
- Ottoman: 28" square x 14" high
- Leg: 2.5" wide x 2.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Clearance From Floor: 5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).