Seagrass Wingback Armchair
Incredibly durable, renewable, and rich in tonal variation, seagrass and abaca are both ideal for relaxed living spaces such as covered porches, patios and sunrooms. We’ve hand woven it over wood frames to create furniture with the same high quality construction as our upholstered pieces.
- 29" w x 33" d x 42" h
- Color variations are inherent in the natural plant fibers used in our seagrass collection. The result may be differences in color tone from that shown.
- A honey oil finish accentuates the wood’s golden hue and enhances its natural moisture resistance.
- Seat cushion has a highly resilient 5"-thick foam core, and is wrapped in lofty polyester batting.
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame is reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Durable, synthetic webbing provides exceptional support.
- Cotton-twill cushion cover zips off for machine washing.
- Havana Dark is woven of abaca; Honey is woven of seagrass.
- Sealed with two coats of clear lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Armchair and ottoman and crafted with a pine frame wrapped in seagrass with a braided weave.
- Seat and ottoman top are reinforced for comfort and durability.
- Seat cushion cover is 100% cotton.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Overall: 29'' wide x 33'' deep x 42'' high
- Seat: 21'' wide at front x 15'' wide at back x 24'' deep
- Arms: 4'' wide x 22.5'' high
- Cushion: 21'' wide x 24'' deep x 4'' thick
- Overall: 22'' wide x 21'' deep x 14'' high
- Clearance from Floor: 5"
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).