Textural, sustainably harvested seagrass is braided by hand to give this stool its warm, relaxed look. The durable natural fiber is woven over sturdy wood frames and sealed for moisture resistance so it lasts.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of natural fiber with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- Honey is woven of seagrass.
- Havana Dark is woven of abaca.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features a fixed X-base and a cushioned top.
- Crafted of natural fiber that has tonal variations.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" square, 17" high
- Seat: 20" square, 3" high
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 12 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.