Seaton Two-Tiered Console
- Like the solidly built cases once found in country general stores, this console offers dozens of options for creative display. Use it to house a media library with a monitor mounted to the wall above, or arrange art objects, books and photographs on its two tiers. Store ottomans or storage baskets below. It has a raised lip around each shelf and is detailed with random planking and visible dowel pins.
- 65" wide x 24" deep x 33.5" high
- Both console table and hutch are expertly crafted from solid kiln-dried gmelina wood.
- Hand finished in our multistep Rustic Pine finish, which reveals hints of the wood grain beneath.
- Console hutch is outfitted with cord cutouts for wire management.
- Dimensions & Care
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the stand will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Hutch offers storage for collectibles, and has cord cutouts for cord management for wall-mounted wide-screen TVs.
- Overall: 65" wide x 24" deep x 33.5" high
- Console Table: 65" wide x 24" deep x 21.5" high
- Hutch: 65" wide x 10" deep x 12" high
- Hutch Cubby (2): 30" wide x 8" deep x 10" high
- Weight: 74 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).