- Built with handcrafted details of late-19th-century American furniture, this armoire boasts cottage-style warmth.
- 40" wide x 24" deep x 70" high
- Framed in kiln-dried solid poplar.
- Hand-finished in a multistep antique white finish.
- Frame-and-panel construction lends visual depth to the sides.
- Includes a deep drawer, three adjustable shelves, and a hanging rod for clothes.
- Features an arched panel door with an inset beveled mirror.
- Detailed with beveled crown molding and turned feet.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from kiln-dried hardwood, MDF and veneer.
- Crafted with frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery and pocket screws for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Door opens on right-mounted hinges and has magnetic closure.
- Adjustable levelers add extra stability.
- Overall: 40" wide x 24" deep x 70" high
- Interior: 34.5" wide x 21" deep x 47" high
- Adjustable Shelf (3): 34" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable shelf maximum weight capacity: 25 pounds
- Clothes Rod: 1.5" diameter, 34.5" long
- Inner Drawer: 32" wide x 19" deep x 7" high
- Feet: 4" diameter, 6" high
- Weight: 215 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).