Built with handcrafted details of late-19th-century American furniture, this armoire boasts cottage-style warmth.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Hand-finished in a multistep antique white finish.
- Built from kiln-dried hardwood, MDF and veneer.
- Crafted with frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery and pocket screws for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Includes a deep drawer, three adjustable shelves, and a hanging rod for clothes.
- Features an arched panel door with an inset beveled mirror.
- Detailed with beveled crown molding and turned feet.
- Door opens on right-mounted hinges and has magnetic closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 24" deep x 70" high
- Interior: 34.5" wide x 21" deep x 47" high
- Adjustable Shelf (3): 34" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable shelf maximum weight capacity: 25 pounds
- Clothes Rod: 1.5" diameter, 34.5" long
- Inner Drawer: 32" wide x 19" deep x 7" high
- Feet: 4" diameter, 6" high
- Weight: 215 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.