Seville Recessed Medicine Cabinet
With straight lines and sharp angles, this medicine cabinet handsomely stows bath essentials. The open shelf below offers quick access to items, and the new recessed design makes it ideal for smaller spaces.
- 23" wide x 4.25" deep x 34" high
- Crafted of birch wood and MDF.
- Two adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Mounts to open left or right.
- Finish is applied by hand.
- Professional installation recommended.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly constructed of solid birch and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- Shelves are made of tempered glass.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Wall cut-out measurements are approximate; please measure cabinet carefully before installing or making any alterations to your walls.
- Overall: 23" wide x 4.25" deep x 34" high
- Interior: 19" wide x 4" deep x 24" high
- Cubby: 19" wide x 4" deep x 6" high
- Wall Cut-out: 20.5” wide x 3.25” deep x 31.5” high
- Weight: 30.5 pounds
- Clean glass with a standard glass cleaner.
- Wipe frame with a soft, clean cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).