Shayne Table & Isabella Chair 5-Piece Dining Set
Our versatile Shayne Kitchen Table features two leaves that expand its length to 54" when raised. The table converts back to a demilune or rectangular console by dropping down one or both leaves. Paired with the Isabella chairs, with their natural rush seats and curved backs, this is a refreshing and comfortable set that works well in smaller spaces.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is expertly crafted from select hardwoods and veneers, with solid hardwood legs, turned feet and supporting brackets.
- Solidly constructed of hardwood using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
- Chairs are expertly crafted of solid hardwood.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Rush seats are woven of natural rye.
- Detailed with a hand-rubbed finish with light distressing around the edges.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall without leaves: 49" wide x 26" deep x 30" high
- Overall with 2 leaves: 49" wide x 54" deep x 30" high
- Leaves: 49" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Tabletop (not including apron): 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5" high
- Overhang of unexpanded table: 10" at head; 18" at side
- Center Shelf Interior: 28.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Bottom Shelf Interior: 28.5quot; wide x 20.5” deep x 9.5" high
- Clearance from floor: 5" high
- Distance between legs: 24" at sides; 16" at head
- Leaf weight capacity: 40 pounds
- Overall: 16.5" wide x 20" deep x 35.25" high
- Seat: 16.5" wide at front, 10.5" wide at back x 15" deep
- Seat Height: 18.25"
- Back rest: 16.5" wide x 4.5" deep x 17" high
- Leg: 1.25" wide x 1.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Distance between legs: 14" (at head), 11.5" (at sides)
- Clearance from floor to footrest: 8.5" high (at head); 7.5" high (at sides); 9.5" high (at back)
- Weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 11 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).