Shayne Drop-Leaf Kitchen Table
Our versatile Shayne Kitchen Table features a smooth top with two leaves that expand its length. The table converts to a demilune or rectangular console by dropping down one or both leaves.
- 26” l x 49" w x 30 h; (with leaves down); seats 2
- 54" l x 49" w x 30" h (with leaves raised); seats up to 4
- Expertly crafted from select hardwoods and veneers, with solid hardwood legs, turned feet and supporting brackets.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Finely crafted of hardwood and veneers over MDF.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the table will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Exceptionally constructed with handmade dowels, glue and screws.
- Two drop-down leaves expand the table to a 54"-long oval.
- Our Large Basket (sold separately) fits the lower shelf.
- Finished entirely by hand and sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Overall Unextended: 26” l x 49" w 30" h
- Overall Extended: 54" l x 49" w x 30" h
- Leaf (2): 14” l x 49" w x 1” thick
- Apron: 2.5" h
- Overhang (fully extended table): 18" at sides; 10" at head
- Center Shelf Interior: 28.5” w x 20.5” d x 7.5” h
- Bottom Shelf Interior: 28.5” w x 20.5” d x 9.5” h
- Clearance Under Bottom Shelf: 5”
- Distance Between Legs: 24" at sides; 16” at head
- Maximum Weight Capacity (leaf): 40 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).