It’s no wonder our sheepskin rug is the latest must-have accessory. It’s an easy way to add amazing texture, unparalleled softness and natural style.
- Made of New Zealand or Australian sheepskin – among the best in the world.
- Carefully washed and finished to showcase the unadorned beauty of the wool’s ivory hues and luster.
- Catalog / Internet Only
- Dimensions & Care
- Natural sheepskin hide from Australia and New Zealand.
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long)
- 2' wide x 6' long (24" wide x 72" long)
- Note: Since this is a natural hide, dimensions are approximate.
- Sheepskin may have been tightly packaged, so the wool may appear flattened. Wool fibers are very resilient and will bounce back to their original appearance. A vigorous shake will help restore the soft, fluffiness of the wool. Any fold marks will disappear once the skin has been removed from the package for several days.
- Professional dry clean only.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much stain as possible.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).